Saturday 10 October 2009

My First Post

Well this is my first bash at uploading a card I've made !! I have no real idea what I'm doing at all so bear with me!


I've coloured with Copics and added highlights with a white gel pen. The below close up shows the sparkles I've added to the cake with Spica pens.




This is the inside - I've stamped a yummy florish in gold and used a Martha Stewart border punch to do the star border. I'm not sure about the blue Oval but it just seemed to go so nicely with the cake!








The stamp is a Whiff of Joy one and I just LOVE the stamps of this little fellow.. I'm already waiting for pay day to buy a couple of him for christmas cards :)

Anyway here's my first attempt.. xx


1 comment:

  1. Natasha this is gorgeous. Your colouring is beautiful and I just adore the sparkle! You ahve even done the inisdes too...how perfect! This is really great! Well done on starting a blog...I will certainly be back to see more of your lovely creations! Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete